Thursday, September 25, 2008

"I Am Not a Rapper" Review pt. 1


This was done by my cousin Yung B Da Producer, the only person that has actually heard ALL of my songs. Or at least 90+ percent of it anyway. He was the first to listen to the "I Am Not a Rapper" mixtape and decided to give me his critique in editorial form.....Check it out!


"IN THE WORDS OF YUNG B YUNG PAREE"you already kno its da Jerzey kid Yung B Da Producer of Manifest back again wit anotha segment of "IN THE WORDS OF YUNG B" and this time im reviewing the newest project of my group member and cousin J.NOLAN.... and i promise ima give it a honest opinion on how i feel about it being that u guys dont have the privileged to hear it yet.overall before i go track by track explaining the tracks I definently think this is the Nolan i like hearing not the "Fresh Produce" not that anything is wrong wit fresh produce i know my cousin and i can tell he might be dealing with the fact he is not sign alot betta lol.But man he really went in and i was definently surprised from the beats he choose to the lyrics definently was catchy.I have lived wit nolan so im use to hearing him spit but i always listen to his songs importantly for two reason lol "TO SEE IF HE SHOUTED ME OUT" LOL "AND SECONDLY BECAUSE I KNOW HE IS GONNA SAY SOME FUNNY SHIT HILARIOUS PUNCH LINES" about ya favorite rapper or anything niggas do in there life.now on to da tracks the intro is mad funny "ROOT, REALITY,AND HIP HOP" basically my man D.JAE ROOTS interview J.Nolan and had a caller who is a certified nerd atleast sounds like one and the go into why J.Nolan says "I AM NOT A RAPPER"woooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhh IM gonna stop right there i cant tell u about it yet sorry guys i gotta kept the anticipation there but just know this shit is mad ill and u gotta download it..... but what i will do so i wont be hated by a million people is give you the track listing lol.....see im a good guy and so far i been bumping the cd mad crazy like but right now i "Track 11 Intellectually Fit" is my fav it's mad funnydis nigga Nolan said through some D's on a Train....wooooahhh son how the hell do you throw D's on a train lol..... ya mad crazy but the 26th anotha classic for download go cop up signing out YUNG B DA PRODUCER BRICK CITY NEW JERZEY MANIFEST ALL DAY


J.Nolan is Cool

No comments: