Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good Days

Long time, no see folks. I apologize for not updating lately. Its not really my fault, but its definitely a good thing that I haven't. I'm in the process of creating a pretty nice working situation with someone you might know. Hopefully I'll be able to share more information about that in the beginning of 2010, so long as God permits me to live that long. Never know what's in the plan right? lol On a much lighter note, I'd like you to check out this "Resilience" review and Interview on http://www.signifthegift.com/blog/ to see where I've been and where this whole J.Nolan situation came from. Gotta know where I come from to know where I'm going. I appreciate everyone who's been listening and watching thus far. I'll make y'all proud one day, if I haven't already. haha

J.Nolan Is Cool

p.s. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: