Friday, July 3, 2009

The "ELEMENT OF SURPRISE"


Yeah...potentially the name of the next project. If everything goes the way I see it in my head(which it probably won't), quite a few will be surprised. And others won't be because if payed any attention to what I've been talking about lately, they'd know the direction that I'm going at least a little bit. For instance: the last week or so I've been making unpleasant remarks about "rappers" and Hip-Hop in general via twitter(@J_Nolan). Not because I don't like "rappers" or have ill feelings about any individuals, but more because I love the art form too much to see it played with and devalued by people that have no real idea of what they're doing. So I won't be taking the Joe Budden route and dissing anyone in a vlog or challenging rappers to battles. lol Just expect a more...raw? More energetic and brash approach for the most part. It won't be anything out of character, but an evolution of my old self for anyone who knows about my past 2-3 years of doing this...whatever. Just wanted to post a new blog and update whomever is reading this with a bit of important information. SO! If you were one of the people who fell asleep during the stories I was telling on "Chasing Cool," think of "Element of Surprise" as its older brother waking you up with loud music. That is all.

J.Nolan Is Cool

No comments: