Thursday, December 11, 2008

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Man, I gotta give a huge thanks to everyone that's posted the "Soul Brother pt.2" Video on their blogs and websites and everywhere in between! I'm pretty sure there's plenty of people asking "who the flip is J.Nolan?" and I don't blame you for asking...It would seem like this video came out of nowhere. Contrarily, it did not! But that's for another discussion. So the thank you list, I really want to shout everyone out on my next project too cuz it's really a pleasure to be getting the love from everyone....These are all the people that will be named!
The List: Spaz The Writer(spazthewriter), Sean The Robot(Amajanese & LupE.N.D.), Judah(forthedmvonly.blogspot.com), OnSmash.Com!, Mustafa(the director), Metal Lungies, ItsHipHop.Blogspot.com, TheHipHopChronicle.com, YungDrew.com, DailyMotion, Rhymestyle at HipHopStateofMind.com, Chuck@musiconplay.net, Andy@ArtofRhyme.com(thanks for the artist blog man!), and Different Kitchen(for posting it even though you didn't enjoy it. lol). The list will likely be longer when I record "Not Enough Time" since the video's only been out for 2 days now.
Thanks!!!!

No comments: