Saturday, November 1, 2008

Something You Should Know...

I'm about 85% sure that I will abandon the whole mixtape scene when I get into the music industry. I know that abandon is a strong word but whatever, I will. I mean at first yeah I'll do some mixtapes or at least partake in some. The act of doing full ones though, NO! Like after my first album...it's a wrap man. I've released like 7 in the past two years and they've recapped just about everything that could possibly be stated. Technically its 7 albums due to the subject matter. So I just want everyone to understand that. Not many people will see this post but I don't care. It's the internet, someone will see it. I'm not gonna front man...I'm TIRED. Like physically and mentally drained. I didn't really notice it until today when all I wanted to do was be away from EVERYONE and half-sleep. That's not a normal thing for me. For one, I'm ready to start working on my next project(s) and I haven't been able to begin recording. Studio withdrawal is a problem for me. I can't reproduce new music if I can't hear the new music I already need to do. It's like kicking someone after they're obviously dead. POINTLESS. I'm someone that thrives off of feeling. And I feel like shiza right now....The mixtape game is really killing me, if I never killed it I wouldn't have the small support I have now. But at some point you get tired. I'm at that point. I'm sure that mixtapes will not be something I frequent once I get in the game....

No comments: