Friday, October 10, 2008

My Ideal 1st Album........


Even though noone probably cares....The idea just popped into my head on who I want to work with on my debut album whenever God blesses me with the opportunity. I have enough music to compensate for like 12 albums already. haha
Anyway, I want Just Blaze to do my intro. Or Yung B and have Just do track 2. He always has the best intro/track 2 ideas. I'd like to have Madlib produce like 3 joints on there. Dude is too creative. I wouldn't mind the "single" being one of his tracks. And this Hudson Mohawke guy....My GOD! I'd trust a whole album done by him just on some ill-next-level-type ish. You'll hear me on 2 of his joints on my Melophobia project next year. They're off his instrumental album, but I have his contact so hopefully I can chop it up with dude. I always wanted something from Kanye, but it'd have to be out of his soulful collection. I'm trying to be that next big thing so I always need someone that can push the envelope to create classics. And honestly, I wouldn't need anyone else other than Mac Morrison. That's 7 producers....I don't want my sound to be like a collage. lmao
Yeah man. I'm thinking about having my debut be like 19 or 20 tracks. Everyone is doing 11 track albums these days that only have 3 good songs. I want EVERY song to be noteworthy. I swear man......If and when the time presents itself I will be so ready being that I've dealt with a lot of uncharacteristically sour apples already in the limited time that I've been around in hip-hop.

No comments: